Welcome to RevdKathy's place online. This is where I keep my online
So what's here?
- Well, I keep a scrapbook most days. It contains a mix of stuff I've found
online, photos, silly pictures, the odd link, quote and video. Think 'blog'
without much of the introspection. Well, a bit when I'm feeling
- I also have a gallery, which I set up for my n95 photos. I have
created an album for a friend, too.
- Worry bear is here, of course. People still ask me if he is around. He
helps me with my work occasionally. There's a link to his stories, games and
fun, and a separate link to his postcard site.
- There's a couple of pages of an outline of faith. Nothing too heavy.
- We still host our friends at ChristopherEccleston.net, so of course
there's a link to them, and we redirect for the sensory modulation project
BeSmart, so a link there.
Have a browse around and make yourself at home.